Saturday, December 17, 2016

Less Than Zerio Fried Chickens


Day before yesterday I said I would give a personal update "tomorrow".  Tomorrow was yesterday and here I am today trying to figure out how to write the promised personal update.

Two hours later, and threes tries at this and no matter how I do this, it comes off like some bitter rant about stuff I don't really care about....so I'm not going to do that.

Here's a list instead:

1)  Saw a cardiologist who said "You need a job without stress" so I said "Okay" (there seems to be some strange correlation between my stress and something about stroking out)
2)  Transferred back to my old job and realized I give less than zerio fried chickens (a fun way of saying I give no f@#*s)
3)  Resignation letter emailed to manager (stress reduced by 1000%)
4)  Became happily unemployed (work stress now gone completely)
5)  Operation Plan Sparkle is now in effect (moving down south in 2017)

My lovely readers please do not be alarmed!  This happened as it should.  It feels right and honestly it’s about time.  Should have done this a year ago really.  So my decision is to do what I want to do and stop doing what I don’t want to do.

A responsible person would think, “I’d better find a new job before I leave this one”.  Well, at the very least have a plan on what to do next…...I’m not that kind of responsible.  I’m responsible.  This decision to resign was not made lightly.  The best part is now I get to regale you with situational stories and hopefully make you laugh.

But not today.  I have to go for my daily walk as per the heart doctor.  

I hope everyone is happy and healthy and doing what they love.

Until next time (which may or may not involve stitching)…..KEEP ON STITCHIN’


9 comments:

  1. If it works for you, go for it! good luck with the moving plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those won't happen until July-ish, so I have time to prepare myself ha ha! Thank you so much for stopping by :D

      Delete
  2. See you leave stupid annoying job and now you're blogging and happy again, this was the perfect decision for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am! I do not regret the leaving one tiny bit. This just means I can now do things I WANT to. Right now I'm trying to figure out the train in Canada. I can get a month pass for AmTrak but the train in Canada I haven't figured out yet.

      Delete
    2. You do not figure out train in Canada, especially B.C. Greyhound is the way to go, not as fancy but will actually take you places you want to go.

      Delete
    3. Ah! The bus! I should have known. Maybe I will just drive....or hitchhike.......so many choices!

      Delete
    4. Train has more passenger service in northern B.C. but they cut ours out years back except for the Rocky Mountain passenger train which is just for sight seeing not for getting one place to another.

      Delete
    5. We seriously need to hangout to have this conversation my sweet :D

      Delete
  3. Good luck now you get much more stitchy time!

    ReplyDelete